10. “Oooh Helen knows the owner.”
How a woman in her thirties can easily be intimated by the ‘other’ best friend.
9. “You’re more beautiful than Cinderella, you smell like pine needles, and you have a face like sunshine.”
How a woman in her thirties can go waaaay OTT when praising another woman (especially in nightclub toilets!).
8. “I took nine.”
How a woman in her thirties will do ANYTHING for free shit.
7. “In fact, Helen I’m hungry, and I wish I had a snack.”
How a woman in her thirties can NOT refuse to admit she’s wrong, even when she’s really really wrong!
6. “I’m glad he’s single because I’m going to climb that like a tree.”
How a woman in her thirties can be a bit of a sex pest.
5. “It’s just… it’s the first time I’ve ever seen you look ugly… and that makes me kind of happy.”
How a woman in her thirties can shamefully rejoice in another woman’s misery.
4. “Help me I’m poor.”
How a woman in her thirties can be broke! ALL. THE. TIME.
3. “You’re a little cunt!”
How a woman in her thirties can lose her shit (and her job) over a teenager.
2. “We would like to invite you to no longer live with us.”
How a woman in her thirties can easily not have a stable living situation (and therefore result in meeting some very colourful characters).
1. “This is so awkward. I really want you to leave but I don’t know how to stay it without sounding like a dick.”
How a woman in her thirties can still pick men that are terribly wrong for her. Lol!
But no judgement here ladies. Now, cue Wilson Phillips and let’s dance!
Introducing Carmela Contarino, the #PowerKween behind ‘So The Fairy Tales Lied…’ 👸🏻♥️✨
Carmela is an Aussie in London with wanderlust. A TV/Radio rebel. Fierce feminist. Loud laugh-er. Emotional eat-er. Pop culture cat. Red wine wooer and karaoke kween. She hopes that her experiences are just like yours, funny, warm, loud, raw and that maybe you can figure out this thing called ‘life’ together. #YasssKween 🙌🏼